Partner Program Details
The following table outlines some of the specifics of SS&C's Partner Program. We have created this outline to serve as a starting point for the discussion of innovative ways SS&C and our Partners can better serve our mutual clients, and benefit from the synergies of working together. Of course, we welcome an ongoing discussion of these elements in an effort to continually improve the Partner Program.
Marketing promotion of partnership by SS&C to the marketplace in general, and to our client base specifically
- Opportunity for partners to author articles in SS&C's eBriefings, which reach thousands of key industry clients and prospects in the vertical markets we serve, on a bi-weekly basis.
- Opportunity for presentations at SS&C sales and services meetings.
- Partner services recommended by SS&C sales and services.
- Joint press releases and collaborative case studies.
- Inclusion in SS&C marketing materials.
Reciprocal web site links
- Use of SS&C Partner logo and web link to SS&C home page from Partner's home page.
- Inclusion in Partner website and Partner list given to clients, as well as in SS&C marketing materials.
- Listing on SS&C website with Partner summary profile, and web link to Partner home page.
Use of Partner logo
- On Partner website and in Partner marketing materials. (SS&C requests the right to prior approval of use in Partner marketing materials.)
- With prior approval, SS&C may use Partner's logo in marketing materials, press releases, etc.
- Recognition of partnership on Partner's website with link to SS&C.
Invitation to SS&C Annual Client Conference
- Presence at SS&C's Annual Client Conference, with opportunities to speak, network with our clients, and exhibit at discounted Partner rates.
Both firms designate resources for partnership related activities
- Partner will provide a marketing contact for working with the SS&C Strategic Alliance team, to serve as a point person for the coordination of sales, services, marketing and training activities between SS&C and Partner.
- Partner will provide a "Subject Matter Expert" contact for product/service inquiries.
- Partner will furnish an executive-level contact for communication at the CEO level.
Apply for the SS&C Partner Program.