DBC® Debt Manager.
The Industry Standard Debt Management Solution for Municipal Bond Issuers.
SS&C's DBC® Debt Manager tracks all critical information on outstanding debt from issuance through maturity. It incorporates the entire bond math library of DBC Finance, the nation's leading municipal finance software, with a stable database management platform. States, counties, cities, authorities, utilities and universities rely upon DBC Debt Manager to manage their debt.
- Powerful, easy-to-use interface.
- Extensive reporting capabilities.
- Complete expense tracking and amortization.
- Custom designed bond allocation system.
- Database multi-level security permissions.
- Interactive calendar for scheduling and reminders.
- Document linking for indenture, series or other database level viewing.
- DBC Learning, a web-based library of courses and articles for municipal bond professionals.
- All types of bond can be stored in the database including fixed and variable rate bonds, auction rate bonds, housing bonds, CABs and notes.
- Forecast debt service for any fiscal year basis, using any "as of" start date.
- The bond math library has been tested, proven and used extensively in bond structuring by all the top investment banking firms.
- Maintain a complete history of refunded bonds.
- Track bond authorizations and remaining "authorized but unissued" capacity.