Centralized Private Equity Software
Consolidating multiple systems across a firm provides significant efficiencies for internal cost savings, reduced data duplication and improved investor reporting. SS&C's private equity software, TNR Solution, was specifically designed to manage complex alternative investment fund structures, allocations and reporting requirements.
TNR Solutions is used worldwide by:
- General Partners: designed to support both the front and back office needs of our clients
- Limited Partners: track all fund investments and underlying portfolio companies
- Hedge Funds: consolidate and manage all relationships within one system
- Fund of Funds: easily record all cash activity at the Fund of Funds level and for all underlying funds
- Real Estate Partnerships Software: track and manage property deals and relationships at the Fund and Investor level
- Family Offices: flexible and completely integrated tool to streamline daily operations and reporting
TNR Solution is a centralized system for firm-wide data management and is designed around core modules for Fund/Portfolio Accounting, General Ledger, Contact Management, Fund Raising, Deal Pipeline, Reporting and Investor Web Portal. TNR protects the integrity of the data by automating the workflow. Its customizable interface and user-friendly design streamline data entry and provide significant time-savings for transaction processing.
"centralized system for firm-wide data management"
With TNR Solution, you'll gain:
- Support for complex, multi-level fund structures, master-feeder funds and flow through entities.
- Automated waterfall, carry and distribution calculations.
- Fully integrated General Ledger with check writing and bank reconciliation.
- Intercompany transaction processing and tracking, including management company accounting.
- Tax and GAAP accounting.
- Multiple closing, transfer of interest, management fee and interest calculations.
- Seamless investor allocations and mail merge of capital call and distribution notices.
- Multi-currency processing, stock price downloads and broker interfaces.
- Two-way integration with MS Outlook® and Blackberry® for synchronization of all contacts, emails and calendar entries.
- Deal tracking, pipeline management and performance measurement.
- Fund Raising and Investor Relations activity tracking.
- Searchable document storage with version and access controls.
- Data integrity and security from robust user rights and audit trail.
- Ad-hoc and quarterly report generation.
- Interactive online access for Investors.
Interested in learning more about TNR Solution? Request more Information or Request a Demonstration