Altair is a portfolio management, investment accounting and reporting software for investment managers, pension funds, insurance companies, private client brokers, banks and trust agencies in the Benelux market.
Altair's portfolio management capabilities allow you to track complex securities, sophisticated investment strategies, international processing requirements and multi-currency investments around the globe. With Altair, you'll benefit from reduced risk, robust IFRS reporting, unparalleled reporting functionality and flexible architecture.
- Support for a full range of financial instruments and transaction types, including shares, bonds, term deposits and money market securities, loans, warrants, options and futures, interest rate and cross currency swaps, and real estate.
- Proactive and automated exception handling, workflow management and reconciliation tools that control operational risk.
- Full compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Transactions can be handled according to different accounting principles, including U.S. GAAP.
- Customizable reports, compliant with AIMR and GIPS, which can be printed in the currency and language of your choice, in accordance with your corporate style.
- Cost-effective, scalable architecture that allows you to reduce capital and IT support costs with ASP deployment and full business continuity service.
- Seamless integration with the full range of SS&C middle- and front-office products.