Managed Data Collection Services
Evare is SS&C's financial service-based solution with a specialized focus in the data aggregation, normalization, transformation and delivery to and from financial entities, including custodians, investment managers, managed accounts, third party administrators, banks, and corporations.
Evare's data collection service offerings are concentrated in the post-trade, compliance and reconciliation arena of the securities industry, enabling straight-through processing for asset managers looking to receive quality data from any continent in the world. Our qualified subject matter experts help build workflow solutions that reduce operational cost and errors – allowing our clients to focus on managing money, rather than on collecting data.
- Acquire financial data from all asset classes via our data collection gateway in any electronic format, with direct access to robust, detailed, account-level information held by the data providers.
- Receive notifications on late or missing files from a secure network layer that provides full monitoring and messaging on all files.
- Meet all required data elements in appropriate formats, using both industry and proprietary formats.
- Send and receive from multiple destinations through multiple secure connections.
- Reduce operational risks and associated costs with completely automated trade communications.
- Retrieve data from the previous seven days, with full archival capabilities for research.
- Eliminate costly middleware and automatically translate proprietary message formats into industry-standard formats, including ISO 15022, ISITC and FIX.