The IAOP is predicting that "any company not already well into the outsourcing game is at serious risk in today's economy," and forecasts these top five outsourcing developments:
- Socially Responsible Outsourcing - Outsourcing increasingly will be recognized for the value it brings to communities around the globe and companies engaged in outsourcing will be acknowledged for being good corporate citizens.
- Outsourcing Professionals Wanted - Outsourcing professionals will be sought after, valued and compensated for their important role in business.
- Global Talent Wars - Attracting, developing and retaining talented employees will become a major challenge for both outsourcing service providers and businesses building their internal capabilities.
- Power Shifts from Dominant Players - IAOP is seeing this trend in its annual ranking of the world's best outsourcing service providers, Global Outsourcing 100.
- Globalization: A Race to the Finish Line - While businesses race to build their global talent portfolio, the best will all have their basics in place by the end of 2008.
With more than 1,000 outsourcing clients, SS&C is ahead of industry developments, and already offers these advantages:
- Top employer with more than 1,000 employees worldwide. We adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Deep financial services market expertise with ownership and control of the underlying technology.
- High employee retention rates, with more than 15 years of experience on average per senior executive.
- In the past 10 years, we have acquired and integrated 20 businesses within our industry, allowing us to expand our offerings to clients worldwide.
- Global processing centers in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Our "meshed" global network allows us to effectively support client needs and quickly assimilate new functionality.
SS&C Direct offers ASP, custom or full outsourcing services. Get into the outsourcing game today by contacting us.