As companies continue to recognize that technology can be a competitive differentiator, the need for experienced IT staff continues to grow. With no end in sight for the war for talent, what strategies should savvy CIOs and CTOs put in place to mitigate its effects?
First, consider outsourcing one or more of your business processes. Outsourcing provides access to specialized experience and knowledge, often not available within an organization, which can be leveraged for competitive advantage. By outsourcing, you transfer responsibility for that process, including staffing, to your outsourcing partner.
SS&C DirectSM provides services for investment accounting processing and application software hosting to industries that include asset management, insurance companies and REITs. SS&C clients manage, in aggregate, more than $16 trillion in assets. Those clients choose SS&C as their preferred vendor because we offer the following benefits:
- Broad range of options: Our solutions can be delivered via license, BPO services, ASP solutions or blended solutions, allowing clients to take advantage of our technology in the manner best suited to their specific needs.
- Cost-effective outsourcing solutions: SS&C's outsourcing solutions are easily and rapidly deployed, allowing clients to realize cost savings while also meeting the challenges of a rapidly changing industry and regulatory environment.
- Deep vertical market expertise: The depth and breadth of our experience enables us to provide advanced analytical tools that are tailored to the unique requirements of particular industry segments or asset classes.
- Scalability and flexibility: We provide highly scalable and flexible solutions, regardless of client size, organizational structure or number of portfolios, securities types, asset classes, accounting methods or regulatory regimes.
- End-to-end solutions: Our solutions provide integration of front-end trading and modeling - straight through to portfolio management, compliance, performance measurement and reporting - to back-office processing, clearing and accounting.
- Global presence: SS&C is strategically positioned in the global financial services marketplace, with a presence in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Australia, allowing us to better serve the needs of our international clients.
Find out more about how you can win the war for talent by contacting us today.