Automation is key to finding success in today’s marketplace
By: John Hansen
Study after study shows that businesses that rely on manual processes, regardless of the level or quality of staff, have incident rates far higher than businesses that employ automated solutions. These incidents can expose banks and their customers to financial loss, or worse.
Additional studies show that businesses that rely on manual processes for day-to-day operations are slower to react to market changes than those that employ automated solutions.
In today’s ultra-competitive marketplace, companies that implement technology-based solutions set the pace for the competition; they get to market faster, with more innovative solutions, at a lower cost than their non-automated competitors.
These organizations enjoy many benefits, including:
- Greater ability to bring new products and services to market
- Improved operational controls and workflow management
- Increased throughput capacity to support growth
- Stable cost base with very low incremental costs as business grows
- Positive impact on error rates
- Real-time risk management reporting
- Powerful security access and audit functionality
- Support for best practices procedures that adhere to compliance and regulatory policies
- Automated integration with other internal and external systems
For more than 25 years, SS&C has been a trusted partner of some of the most demanding banking clients around the world. Its Global Treasury Manager (GTM) service delivers a market-leading, front- to back-office solution for the trading and treasury operations of corporate treasuries and commercial and central banks across the globe.
GTM is a fully integrated end-to-end processing solution that offers support across the entire transaction lifecycle; from trade entry with compliance checking, to real-time risk management and valuation, to settlement and reconciliations, connections with your preferred liquidity providers, SWIFT, accounting, and regulatory and GL reporting. It is available as a self-hosted solution or via an application service provider arrangement with SS&C, one of the world’s largest and most experienced providers of hosting services.
To learn how we can help you automate your international treasury activities, please request more information, a demo, or contact us at 800.234.0556 or email@example.com.