Outsource and Automate the Heavy Lifting
By: Charmaine Flockhart
Can you eliminate the time and cost of proprietary counterparty links? What are the pro’s and con’s of outsourcing the management of format and connectivity changes? Can you significantly reduce manual process and increase STP rates?
Evare is SS&C’s financial service-based solution with a specialised focus in the data aggregation, normalisation, transformation and delivery to and from financial entities, including custodians, investment managers, managed accounts, third-party administrators, banks and corporations.
With the help of Evare, clients can:
- Acquire financial data from all asset classes via our data collection gateway in any electronic format, with direct access to robust, detailed, account-level information held by the data providers.
- Receive notifications on late or missing files from a secure network layer that provides full monitoring and messaging on all files.
- Meet all required data elements in appropriate formats, using both industry and proprietary formats.
- Send and receive from multiple destinations through multiple secure connections.
- Reduce operational risks and associated costs with completely automated trade communications.
- Retrieve data from the previous seven days, with full archival capabilities for research.
- Eliminate costly middleware and automatically translate proprietary message formats into industry-standard formats, including ISO 15022, ISITC and FIX.
Joe Souza, Vice President of SS&C, will be outlining the value propositions of managed data collection service during a webinar on Thursday, May 3, 2012. The webinar will also feature a demonstration of Recon, SS&C’s enterprise reconciliation solution.
Want more information? Download our brochure or send us an email to request a demonstration.