Life of a Trade I
Practical securities administration training
This training is designed for securities administrators within banks and institutional investors and is delivered by a trainer with over 20 years of experience in (international) securities administration.
The programme consists of e-learning and classroom based training.
This training includes the following modules which you can access on the internet wherever and whenever it suits you:
- Introduction to World Equity Markets
- Life of a Trade: Global
- Introduction to Investment Banking
Four weeks before the classroom training date you will receive your login details and instructions to give you access to the e-learning modules. Each module has an average duration of 2-4 hours. The e-learning modules are available in English.
The training day covers the following topics:
- What are the risks involved with securities administration, and more importantly, how can you avoid them?
The organization of financial markets
- What different markets can we identify and what is the role of all the players in those markets?
Clearing, Custody and Settlement
- What does the clearing and settlement process look like? What is the role of custodians?
- How are securities administrators organized and what kind of controls are in force?
Costs: € 430 per person excl. VAT (incl. training materials and lunch).
Classroom training: The training starts at 09:30 and ends at 16:30 hours. Participants will receive a certificate of participation after successful completion of the Zoologic course and attending the training day.
Register: For registration please send an e-mail to Annette Licht: ALicht@sscinc.com
Questions: Please contact Annette Licht at +31 (0)20-6206921.
Discount offer:We offer a discount of €90 on the total price of all four “Life of a Trade” courses when you register for them all in a single booking.
* Cancellation policy:
Until the date of providing access to the e-learning modules cancellation is free of charge. After the start date of the Zoologic e-learning modules and until two weeks before start of the training day we will charge an amount of € 175. In case of cancellation within two weeks prior to the training day we will charge the total cost.