Life of a Trade III
Specialized securities administration training
Part III of the 'Life of a Trade' training course covers Law and Regulations, Reconciliation & Securities Lending. Similar to ‘Life of a Trade I & II' this training will cover daily practice, theory and case studies.
The program consists of e-learning and classroom based training.
This training includes the following modules which you can access on the internet wherever and whenever it suits you:
- Introduction to Bonds
- Operational Risk Fundamentals
Four weeks before the classroom training date you will receive your login details and instructions to give you access to the e-learning modules. Each module has an average duration of 2-4 hours. The e-learning modules are available in English.
The training day covers the following topics:
Law and Regulations
- The purpose of compliance.
- The role of the compliance officer.
- What is operational risk? What kinds of risk apply to securities administration?
- Best practices concerning a proper functioning compliance regime.
- What is meant by MiFID & Wft?
- What is it and why do we do it? What does the ideal reconciliation process look like?
- What are the key aspects of a proper reconciliation process that you should be aware of?
- What is securities lending and what are the benefits?
- What are the potential risks for the lender?
- How is the lending market organized?
- What do the Principal and the Agent do?
- What is collateral management?
Costs: € 430 per person excl. VAT (incl. training materials and lunch).
Classroom training: The training starts at 09:30 and ends at 16:30. Participants will receive a certificate of participation after successful completion of the Zoologic course and attending the training day.
Register: For registration please send an e-mail to Annette Licht: ALicht@sscinc.com
Questions: Please contact Annette Licht at +31 (0)20-6206921.
Discount offer: We offer a discount of €90 on the total price of all four “Life of a Trade” courses when you register for them all in a single booking.
* Cancellation policy:
Until the date of providing access to the e-learning modules cancellation is free of charge. After the start date of the Zoologic e-learning modules and until two weeks before start of the training day we will charge an amount of € 175. In case of cancellation within two weeks prior to the training day we will charge the total cost.