The latest release of SS&C Algorithmics Credit Manager is available now, and includes the following new features to support your credit risk management:
- Limit generation support based on exposure concentrations to support large exposure management and reporting.
- Support reporting currency conversion on credit lines in inquiries and credit applications.
- Ability to upload multiple documents in a single step.
- Support for look-through risk calculations for repos and other security financing transactions
- Usability improvements to the facility editor to allow pricing changes on the same screen as line amount changes.
- ‘Least notional’ availability check for pre-deal inquiries.
- Support for pre-deal inquiries from electronic trading platforms.
For details of all changes in this release, visit our SS&C Solution Center and review the Algo Credit Manager 5.4.8 Release Notes.
ACM is a complete credit risk platform meeting the needs of organizations to know, price, control, monitor and reduce credit risk. ACM capabilities include providing a single view of risk, credit exposure calculation and consolidation, limits management, excess monitoring, what-if and limit reservations, and qualitative and quantitative ratings.
This credit risk platform is supported with workflow management and processing, loan and limit origination, and dashboarding and reporting—including historical reporting as well as full document management capabilities
ACM supports AIX and Red Hat Enterprise Linux platforms and requires an Oracle or DB2 database. For details about product compatibility, refer to the documentation available on SS&C Solution Center.
Commercial Lending, Research, Analytics, and Consulting, Risk Management