Join us September 12 – 14, 2018 for SS&C Deliver at the Wynn Las Vegas!
SS&C Deliver offers unparalleled access to prominent thought leaders in the financial services and technology industry. Sessions include headline topics assessing risk management in the #MeToo era, understanding disruptive technologies and how to comply with regulatory mandates. Don’t miss keynote sessions, hands-on workshops, lively panel discussions, as well as announcements around new solutions and product enhancements. Check out a few key-topics that our asset management and alternative clients will be discussing:
- Balancing Regulations and New Technology: Chief compliance officers (CCOs) must balance the art of meeting increased regulations and the science of new technology. Join our panelists for a game-changing discussion on hot topics ranging from the 2018 SEC Exam Priorities to the General Data Protection Regulation and MiFID II. They’ll share their approaches to regulatory priorities and cybersecurity, as well as their ambitions to apply artificial intelligence tools and robotic process automation while ensuring data quality and proper cross-firm governance.
- Alternative Data: In a time of diminishing returns, how can you breathe new life into portfolio performance? One strategy that more and more hedge funds are using is looking for useful alternative data to better capitalize on public information. How is this information leveraged and what kind of results are funds seeing? Join our expert panel to find out why nontraditional data is fast becoming a new tool in the hunt for the hedge.
- Risk Mitigation in the #MeToo: The #MeToo movement has brought new focus to the responsibility that businesses have to prevent and address sexual harassment in the workplace. Putting into place proven programs and processes gives your employees the protection they deserve — and mitigates costly legal, financial and reputational risk. Practical guidance and action steps will be provided at this session on several initiatives including harassment prevention training programs, investigations, workplace policies, communication channels, pay equity analyses and more.
- Crypto — Is the Juice Worth the Squeeze? Blockchain is widely considered to be the next disruptive technology. In fact, its use enabled the worldwide frenzy in cryptocurrencies and is altering modern business. As a result, many believe that crypto is a high potential growth area that could provide massive returns on investment. Whether you’re a cryptocurrency or blockchain expert or newbie, this session will provide new perspectives to consider on applications, technology and what the future could look like.
- Artificial Intelligence Meets Asset and Wealth Management: Artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing and robotic process automation are transforming the investment management world. But we’re only at the beginning of what’s possible — and what firms need to embrace to keep up. The value of adopting these transformative technologies hasn’t been lost on market participants including Celent and the other future forward panelists, who will provide their perspective on the importance of this explosive trend.
Come connect with your colleagues in the industry during peer-to-peer roundtables, engaging product sessions, and the popular lab series! SS&C Deliver 2018 is your source for staying up-to-date on advancements in financial technology. If you haven’t registered, there’s still time to save $400 by registering before August 1, 2018. You can get a full glimpse of the agenda here.
Register today or learn more.
Alternative Investments, Asset Management, Company News and Events, Wealth Management