It goes without saying that the banking space looks much different now than it did a few of years ago. As the industry continues to endure impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic and record high inflation, it has been increasingly more difficult for financial institutions to navigate through market changes and prepare for future industry impacts. Whether you’re a 2023 filer preparing for CECL compliance, looking to leverage CECL insights for other business purposes or preparing for ESG requirements that are surely coming down the pipe, new trends continue to evolve and influence the banking industry. How are you expected to keep up with all of this change, and where do you turn to learn about mitigating future impacts to your institution?
Enter SS&C Deliver, a conference tailored to our clients’ interests with engaging sessions that reflect the key industries that SS&C services. Our clients look forward to Deliver because it provides them the opportunity to hear from industry experts about developing trends impacting their industry and to learn about strategic insights and best practices to transform their business.
This year’s conference will have a dedicated Banking Track with sessions selected by our clients, for our clients. This ensures that the most pertinent topics to the banking industry will be addressed, and ensures that our clients leave Deliver with the answers and actionable insights they need to drive their financial institution forward. The Banking Track sessions will cover topics such as loan servicing, CECL, digitization, and so much more:
- Effective Digitization of the Complete Credit Lifecycle for Better Business Decisions
- CECL On the Eve of Adoption (for 2023 Filers)
- Agency and Non-Agency Loan Servicers Best Practices
- Supporting the Loan Lifecycle from Application to Payoff
- CECL Adoption is Complete – Now What? Leveraging CECL to Inform Business Decisions
- Intelligent Automation Maturity in Financial Services: Is it Time to Level Up?
- Diversifying Your Portfolio – What Does This Mean for CECL?
- Timely Balance Sheet Risk Management: Linking Financial & Credit Risks During Extreme Volatility
- Finance Transformations: How a Modern Finance Organization Can Transform Your Business
- How a Robust ESG Accounting Process Can Increase Profitability
- Riding the Regulatory Dragon: FRTB and Basel IV
For more information about the Banking Track and the complete list of sessions at Deliver, be sure to visit the Deliver website. SS&C Deliver will be held at the JW Marriot in Orlando, Florida from October 2-4, 2022. Our client-centric conference will include more than 100 sessions, hands-on learning labs, keynote presentations, and networking events including an exclusive evening at Universal Studios. If you are interested in attending, be sure to take advantage of our early-bird pricing which ends on August 31, 2022.