Is your CRM system pulling its weight in your business? Is it simply a data repository for client information, or is it actually helping your team be more efficient and supporting your business strategy?
SS&C Salentica discusses the crucial CRM features that companies need in order to grow in a new eBook: Work Smarter, Not Harder with Intelligent CRM. As the title implies, an intelligent CRM system is one that delivers the tools and workflows that help your staff work smarter, meaning both more efficiently and better informed with reliable data. It also provides management with critical information and insights to help run and grow the business.
The eBook outlines the features and functionalities that distinguish an intelligent CRM solution, including:
- The ability to automate everyday client service workflows.
- Configurable dashboards and views that quickly surface client data that advisors specify.
- Business intelligence for management insight into trends in the client base.
- Seamless integration with other business-critical systems.
- Service tracking ability to help manage the appropriate frequency of client contact.
- Mobile capabilities for access on the fly.
Ultimately, this combination of capabilities should help your firm be more effective in client prospecting, servicing and retention, while at the same time helping you control service costs.
SS&C Salentica’s CRM solutions build upon the most popular business platforms, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365, with added functionality tailored specifically to the client service workflow needs of wealth management and advisory firms. Download the full eBook to see what you should be looking for in a smart CRM solution.
Asset Management, Wealth Management