Dear SS&C customers,
On January 11, 2018, SS&C announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire DST Systems, a leading provider of proprietary technology-based information processing and servicing solutions. The proposed transaction is subject to closing conditions, including regulatory, shareholder and other approvals. Until the deal closes, each company will continue to operate independently, and it is business as usual.
The rate of change and demand for outsourced solutions we are seeing in the investment and wealth management space is unprecedented. The addition of DST is expected to accelerate innovation and industry transparency by bringing together two companies with a common vision of a services-led technology infrastructure. Together, SS&C and DST can offer a truly unique business value proposition for you:
- DST can enhance the value of the SS&C offering by addressing one of the most important segments in financial services – wealth management. In conjunction with SS&C GlobeOp and Advent’s Black Diamond, clients can manage their wealth management business with SS&C, including 40 Act Funds, registered products and interval funds, etc.
- The combination of SS&C and DST will offer one of the industry's largest pool of compliance, regulatory, data & analytics and digital transformation capabilities.
- DST’s infrastructure will enhance SS&C’s cybersecurity and privacy protection.
- Significantly enhance our transfer agency and investor services footprint.
- Deliver to the combined client base expanded web portal and mobility solutions.
We are dedicated to maintaining and increasing the quality of innovation, support and service you have come to expect from SS&C and DST. To learn more about the DST acquisition, please check out the resources on this page.
Thank you for choosing SS&C.