In this podcast, the team at Private Equity Wire will be joined by SS&C Intralinks and industry experts to explore the variety of asset-raising channels that are available to private equity managers in this new era. Topics include placement agents, technology solutions such as data rooms & CRM, and in-house marketing via roadshows. Further questions discussed are:
- How can middle market managers compete as LPs choose tore-up with a smaller, concentrated number of trusted, often large-cap PE firms?
- Is it taking longer for PE Managers, on average, to reach their AUM targets, and if so, how might they overcome these time pressures?
- Is it getting harder to put fund capital (dry powder) to work, as the size of PE industry AUM continues to grow?
- What are some of the best tactics/best practices managers ought to be thinking about, when fundraising in 2020?
- Finally, is ESG likely to play a factor in drawing LP capital over the next 12 months?
Learn more at https://www.intralinks.com/products/alternative-investments/fundraising.