With the coronavirus pandemic and the ensuing lockdowns that upended every aspect of daily life, asset managers embraced remote selling as the only option to engage financial advisors. Now, that transformative experience for the industry will be a catalyst that changes the asset management sales landscape dramatically—for years to come.
This report examines asset manager and advisor perspectives on remote engagement to provide insights and recommendations for sales managers to navigate the new normal on solid footing.
• A hybrid future in which asset manager sales teams are effective selling in person and remotely.
• A renewed focus on advisor businesses and preferences.
• Investing in training for salespeople and advisors.
• Staying creative with virtual prospecting.
• Reimagining the sales team for the new normal.
This report is available to all firms that are subscribers of our WalletShare service. If you are interested in purchasing this report, or joining WalletShare, please contact us.