In partnership with Hedgeweek, SS&C joins industry experts to discuss the latest wave of outsourcing for funds. No longer just a back office conversation, some hedge funds are considering outsourcing parts of the middle and even front office. In fact, 34% of managers are exploring more outsourcing. This conversation dives into the pressure funds are under to differentiate and how reviewing their relationship with outsourcing is helping them achieve alpha.
Speakers will discuss:
- The drivers of change in fund management
- Which tasks that are being outsourced and what’s coming next
- Is there a line being drawn between outsourcing vs in-house? And if so, where?
- How lean infrastructure is helping managers innovate and win business
- Full-team ‘lift outs’, managed office space, and other notable trends
- Why some managers still resist outsourcing – are their fears justified?
- Moderator: Tony Griffiths, Director of Content at Hedgeweek
- Guy Fiumarelli, Head of Operation, Itaú USA Asset Management Inc.
- Marcela Crossman, Senior Director, SS&C GlobeOp
- Michelle McGurk, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer, Strobus Capital LLC