The ability to identify needs, predict risk and allocate resources among populations is key to improved outcomes across the board. For more than 30 years, the Johns Hopkins ACG® System has been a trusted source for these analytics; used by public health officials, health insurance administrators and health care providers throughout the world.
Using diagnosis, pharmacy and lab data, health plans can have statistically valid, actionable information and insights to help improve quality of care, better predict resource utilization, and reduce costs and inefficiency. The ACG System offers unique advantages for its users:
- Patient-centric methodology.
- Holistic patient and population analysis.
- Proven reliability and transparent methodology.
- Continuous development at Johns Hopkins.
- Flexible and customizable.