SS&C Brokerage Solutions
Online Privacy Statement
This website may contain links to other websites, and this Online Privacy Statement does not apply to those websites. If you navigate to any other website via the links, we recommend that you review their posted privacy policies.
How we protect your personal information
To protect your nonpublic personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We utilize firewalls, encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, among others, to protect accounts and systems from unauthorized access. Our data security policies restrict access to only authorized persons. SS&C Brokerage Solutions trains and educates our associates in the handling and safeguarding of personal information in accordance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Associates who violate these policies are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
How and Why We Obtain Information
SS&C Brokerage Solutions may receive non-public personal information about you from your broker-dealer or from any of the following sources:
- Activity in your account.
How and Why We Share Information
SS&C Brokerage Solutions may share nonpublic personal information:
- For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, respond to court orders and legal investigations;
- For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you; and
- For our affiliates everyday business purposes about your transactions and experiences.
- Our service providers and affiliates are obligated to keep the nonpublic personal information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide services specified by SS&C Brokerage Solutions.
We do not share nonpublic personal information with our affiliates or non-affiliates to market to you.
Use of Passwords
If the website is password-protected, then once you submit your user identification and password, the website will recognize who you are and will collect all information that you submit, including all electronically submitted instructions (including all transaction information), and any information collected about you from this website may be associated with other identifying information that we have about you.
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online
SS&C Brokerage Solutions websites are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). SS&C Brokerage Solutions does not intentionally collect information on our websites from those we actually know are under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through the websites.
Effective: Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Some services are offered by SS&C Brokerage Solutions a registered broker-dealer, member FINRA and SIPC. SS&C Brokerage Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DST Systems, Inc. and an affiliate with DST Brokerage Solutions.
Check the background of our firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
* Note: Social media links/pages are for SS&C Technologies, Inc. and not SS&C Brokerage Solutions. SS&C Brokerage Solutions does not advertise or communicate via social media.