SS&C provides data aggregation, expert analysis, reporting and increased transparency to help fund managers, global asset managers and financial services firms meet worldwide regulatory requirements.
Alleviate the Stress, Strain and Costs of Compliance
With our comprehensive suite of regulatory reporting tools and services, we free your internal labor and IT resources to focus on productive activity, minimizing business disruption while meeting your regulatory obligations.
SS&C GlobeOp Regulatory & Analytics Solutions
Meet worldwide regulatory requirements that entail data aggregation, expert analysis, reporting and transparency with our comprehensive suite of regulatory reporting tools and services.
Gaining Clarity on ESG
Managing investor expectations and navigating compliance Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices have been around since the 1970s, evolving rapidly alongside globalization.
Quick Take: How Does the Increasing Focus on ESG Affect Outsourcing?
How does the increasing focus on ESG affect outsourcing? Watch our "Quick Take" with AIMA on the topic of ESG disclosures, transparency and reporting.
Regulatory Solutions from SS&C
AIFMD – Annex IV
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive–EU.
- Governs alternative investment funds sold to European investors.
- Regulatory framework on bank capital adequacy, stress testing and market liquidity risk.
- Strengthens the requirements on banks' capital ratios, liquidity and risk mitigation.
Requires registered Commodity Pool Operators (CPOs) to report a wide range of data to the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the National Futures Association (NFA).
European Markets Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR)
Requires clearing of OTC derivatives with centralized clearing counterparties (CCPs) and reporting of all OTC and listed derivative transactions.
- US SEC reporting form filed by institutional investment managers pursuant to Section 13(f) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Requires institutional investment managers with at least $100 million in qualifying securities to report within 45 days of each calendar quarter.
- US SEC reporting form required of private funds, including hedge funds and private equity funds.
- Requires SEC-registered advisors with at least $150 million in private fund assets to report.
- Annual Hedge Fund Survey to all licensed hedge fund managers in Hong Kong.
- Completed by all licensed hedge fund managers and advisors.
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) and Regulation (MiFIR).
- Mandates that all transactions in designated securities be reported daily, or no later than the close of the following workday.
- Open Protocol Enabling Risk Aggregation (OPERA) is a private sector initiative that enables investors to aggregate risk characteristics of funds in which they invest.
- Covers asset exposure, counterparty risk and investor breakdown.
Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) and Regulation (MiFIR)
Mandates that all transactions in designated securities be reported daily, or no later than the close of the following workday.
SEC Modernization: Forms N-LIQUID, N-PORT and N-CEN
- Requires registered investment companies to monitor their liquidity profile (Form N-LIQUID).
- Forms N-PORT and N-CEN replace Form N-Q and N-SAR covering general information about a fund, portfolio, risk and performance metrics.
EU regulation governing the amount of capital that European insurance companies must maintain to avoid insolvency.
TIC (Treasury International Capital) Reporting
- US regulation requiring financial institutions to report data on cross-border portfolio investment flows and positions between US and foreign residents.
- Data is used in the construction of the balance of payments accounts and in the formulation of U.S. international financial and monetary policies.
- The “Undertaking of Collective Investment in Transferrable Securities” directive is aimed at creating a pan-European funds market with a defined level of investor protection.
- A post-trade UCITS compliance portal enables you to monitor your daily UCITS investment restrictions.
RegTech Insight Awards 2021 from A-Team Group - Best Regulatory Compliance Solution for LIBOR
Middle-office NAV Oversight: Independent Fee Calculation and Validation for Hedge and UCITS Funds