SS&C Deliver 2019 is less than two months away! Book your flight now, because we hope you join us September 17-19 at the Gaylord Resort in Orlando, Florida.
We will be offering sessions covering a range of topics, including several relating to wealth management.
- Looking Beyond the BI and AI Hype – Industry consultant, Sue Glover, leads this thought-provoking session on what BI, AI, predictive analysis, big data, and machine learning mean for your firm. Why is understanding what’s behind the results crucial to your decision-making process?
- Hybrid Robo Compliance: The Best of Both Worlds – Wealth management firms are under increasing pressure to adopt technology solutions that simplify their compliance workflows while assuring they’re better prepared for an audit. How should large RIAs use software in conjunction with human intelligence to streamline and improve compliance surveillance and oversight? This presentation will illustrate how a hybrid robo compliance model works.
- Embracing the Future of Wealth Management – Join Black Diamond leaders as they discuss the current financial landscape and how technology is shaping the advisory practice of the future. Also, find out how Black Diamond is positioning itself to stay ahead of the curve on your behalf.
- Lessons from the Experts: M&A and Succession Planning – The M&A trend shows no signs of slowing down, and there are opportunities for both buyers and sellers. Join us to learn from some of the most experience M&A and succession experts in the industry, and gain insights to move your firm’s plan forward.
- Best Places to Work: Competing for Top Talent – In today’s competitive talent market, firms need to show that they are an employer of choice. Our panel of top advisory firms will discuss the initiatives they leverage to create positive work environments.
SS&C Deliver is the premier industry event, attracting up to 1,000 attendees and exhibitors. Register to join us, and use our agenda planner to find the sessions that are best for you.
Company News and Events, Wealth Management